One of the major food additives used in food and beverage industries is Flavouring Agents. Being a manufacturer and exporter, Avanscure Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd. brings forth a wide range of such food additives to the market. Ethyl maltol, ethyl vanillin, menthol crystals, monosodium glutamate and many such flavourants are used widely for imparting flavor and aroma in the food. Small quantity of these additives is enough to achieve desired flavoring effect. Our offered line of flavourants lie in the category of nature-identical flavouring agents, that do not contain any artificial flavouring substances. The function of flavourants is not only to make the food palatable for a longer term, but also use in a number of food products so that there is enough variety to achieve a balanced diet.
Applications of Flavouring Agents:
- One can use offered ethyl maltol in confectioneries.
- Ethyl vanillin is used in the production of chocolate.
- Maltol is majorly used in breads and cakes.
- Offered menthol crystals can be used in toothpaste and tooth powder, other than food and drinks.
- Monosodium glutamate are mainyl added to canned vegetables, processed meat and Chinese food.